We do custom work!
We at 3T-Studios take pride in delivering outstanding work to our clients, and our goal is to give our customers pieces of scenery that will grab anyone’s attention on the gaming table or in the display case.
We price our commission work based on the level of detail, size of the scenery and projected scope of work. Please contact us and present your idea to be given an estimate. Here are a few guidelines to our commission process:
- Completion times can vary greatly, even from projected estimates. While we make even a long wait well worthwhile in the end, impatient customers need not apply!
- When requesting a commission quote, please provide us with as much information as possible if you have something specific in mind, or you may give us a general idea and allow us free reign to invent something.
- All commissioned work will start at a minimum of $100.00 USD before materials are calculated.
- We require a NON-REFUNDABLE security deposit of 25% of the quoted value of a commission before starting work and as soon as the project is scheduled, with the remaining balance due upon completion before any work will be shipped. Larger projects or rushed projects may require higher deposits.
- Buyer pays shipping and Insurance fees.
- We produce all work at our highest standards and will not compromise on quality to reduce prices.
- Time frame for project completion is an estimate and is subject to change. (Unforeseen circumstances, holidays, emergencies Etc.)
Payments and legal information:
- We accept Paypal payments, money orders and cashier’s checks. No personal checks. International customers must use Paypal.
- By sending us your security deposit you are entering into a business arrangement with 3T-Studios and you are accepting all terms stated on this page as well any additional details of our agreement.
- No returns or refunds will be given on any commissioned work due to the time and material investment involved.
- 3T-studios is not affiliated with Games Workshop. All images or text relating to Games Workshop or other miniatures products are used strictly as examples, and not intended to imply any form of ownership or endorsement.