Because of popular demand, our first how-to article will describe in detail how we make the razorwire found in many of our terrain pieces.
First, the list of materials you will need:
- Standard, plastic-coated fiberglass insect-screen, found by the roll at any hardware store. (Or possibly free from the rescreener’s scrap bin in you ask nicely!)
- Cyanoacrylate glue (Super glue) and preferably an accelerator such as Insta-set.
- A hobby knife or pair of sharp scissors.
- Black primer
- Silver paint
- a toothpick or small stick
- A model to attach your razorwire to [Read more...]